I finally got my stamps out yesterday for a little stamping session.  It was great to get inky fingers again! And get inky I certainly did!  I was playing with a new technique that I have been wanting to try for awhile now.  It’s called “Polished Stone”.  It’s created on glossy paper with Stampin’ Up Classic Ink re-inkers and a metallic re-inker plus rubbing alcohol. It doesn’t take too long, but it can keep you busy for ages! I made up a few sheets to use as backgrounds.  Here’s one of the cards I made using one of the sets from the Sale-a-bration catalogue ~ “Merci”.  When I get the others made up I will post pictures of them too! 

Advertisements